December 16, 2009

Fab Five: The Sketches

Who doesn't need a special little treat right about now? In fact, here in the middle of Washington state, we're having a snow day--No School! My "wish" of a treat is for a Starbucks to magically appear at my door...unfortunately, the magic will mean me & the three driving to get it. :)

Just because I'm in a silly mood and would love you to take the time and join in on my Fab Five Challenge...I made a little sketch treat for you! A 12x12 that would also scrunch down perfectly to an 8.5x11 page. Five photos, 3 at approximately 2.5x3.5 and two bitty ones at approximately 1.5x2. I've left it very simple and completely open to interpretation. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Dec [LA 03:54pm, NY 06:54pm, UK 11:54pm] - 17 Dec [OZ 10:54am]).

Emily Pitts said...

you know, you truly amaze me. this is fabulous! i'm all about the little photos this month, kind of funny that you should post this, maybe i'll use it for a january layout...