December 14, 2009

Fab Five!

Were you surprised and excited to see five new names pop up last night? It was hard keeping the secret! I thought it would be a fun way to kick off 5 new designers with a challenge revolving around fives. This could be ANYTHING, as long as there is a tie in and you can tell me or show me how you interpreted the number five.

Some ideas:
5 pattern papers
5 embellishments
5 things you're looking forward to in 2010
5 things you loved about 2009
5 places you'd like to or have visited
5 good friends
This layout took 5 minutes! :)

Some eye candy inspiration:


1. Five Years, 2. The Five and Dime, 3. Five Things - Owls, 4. Five Cool Trees - Freshly Ploughed Scottish Field, 5. My Floor Number Five


I know the holidays are upon us and we're all feeling the rush and crush, perhaps a little time out to complete this challenge is just what you need! Like all of our Monday blog challenges, this one should be posted to the SC gallery and linked to the coordinating forum thread. I'm giving you until 7pm EST Saturday night, and we'll draw a winner at random from those entries - the prize is a $5 gift certificate to everyone's favorite shop. I'll be back later in the week to post mine.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Sounds great, need to think about what my 5 will be :)

Angie Smith said...

My interpretation of the Fab Five would have to be the five ladies I recruit to start scrapbooking in 2010.....Susan, Mandy, Kathy, Karen and Jody. They will love my introduction to the lines for Studio Calico.

queenbee said...

So, my Fab 5 can be the 5 words in the title (DD's "stagename") or the 5 rows at the bottom, take your pick. :)

http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/17528