December 15, 2009

Sneak Night Winners

The winner of the Collage Press Joyride Pack:

Melissa said...

"Baby It's Cold Outside" is my fave. Thanks for the chance to win. :)

December 14, 2009 9:05 AM

The winners of the tags by Living Room Floor:

Christine said...

I think my favorite holiday song is "Last Christmas". A little mellow sounding, but a lot of fun to sing along with!

December 13, 2009 9:42 PM

Michelle (mla1111) said...

My 2 fav's are I saw mommy kissing santa claus & Mariah Carey's all I want for christmas is you!

December 14, 2009 1:45 PM

Lori Page said...

I love the song Silent Night. There is something so special about the holiday season, it is so much bigger than the presents.

December 14, 2009 8:23 AM

Winners, please send an email to to claim your prize within 24 hours of this post. State your name, address, the prize you won, and your Studio Calico username if you have one. Thanks!


Linda said...

Congrats to the winners!

Michelle*G said...