March 12, 2010

Baker's Dozen Layouts, The Sequel

I know you all got a dose of Baker's Dozen last week, but I thought I'd pick out a few more lovely layouts to give you some inspiration before your scrappy weekend begins.


Let's kick it off with this one from wlsdrew. I love the short title, the masking tape, the circles and the tiny bit of journaling. Oh, and all of that white space too! :)




I love all of the different pictures in this layout by Naomi M. She used so many lovely little bits and I can't get over how cute those teeny flowers are.



I also really love this page by rmoliverio. I love her use of a subtle background combined with that bright teal paper, and the picture of the child's drawing pulls it all together.


I've been a big fan of Yuko for a long time, and this layout is no exception. I love the whitewashing, the misted doilies, the super cute pictures and all of the bright colors.


Hope this inspires you to get lots done this weekend!

4 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I LOVE all of these but I am totally gonna rip off the "wonder" LO.....LOL

Anonymous said...

Great layouts!!!

Marianne Levy said...

They're all awesome! I'm glad you pointed these out. I haven't had much time to go through the gallery so I might have missed these little gems : )

WriterGirl said...

wowza....such great layouts!!