March 30, 2010

Color Combo Inspiration Abounds!

With Kelly's color combo in mind, I searched the internet for inspiration pieces. You can find them in home decor, your kitchen, your bedding, clothing, and even party supplies:
(Jillian patchwork quilt from Pottery Barn)




(found on Etsy at Trendypeas )



(found on Etsy at ModernArtEveryday)

( Egg Fella from the Inside a Black Apple blog)




(party set from MeriMeri )

I hope that helps spark some creativity in you! I also have to say..... my pocketbook is glad I didn't know about MeriMeri before today. Today is Payton's 4th birthday, and if I had seen some of those party ideas last week, you can bet they'd be adorning my kitchen table and her cake right now. SUCH cute ideas there.
Have a great night! Davinie

2 comments:

lindam said...

Happy Birthday Payton!!

Patchi (Trendy Peas) said...

Thank you for featuring our stacked turtles print. Your blog is lovely!
- Patricia