March 23, 2010

Quilting Inspo!

Hi everyone! Susan here today, with some of my "favorite-d" photos from Flickr.

I thought it would be fun to share some of these favorite quilting photos in honor of this month's "Quilting Bee" kit...


1. Mini Pinwheels, 2. Block for Stephanie, 3. clothesline quilt, 4. Eeeee! , 5. Baby's Quilt, 6. Scapbuster Quilt, 7. Gelati Quilt Top, 8. STepahine's quilt closer, 9. Bushfire Quilt Project

I LOOOOVE to sew and quilt, and often see my color choices from a recent quilt, mimicked in my scrapbook layouts and projects >> or vice-versa. Flickr is a fabulous place to gather all types of quilting inspo!

:)

3 comments:

Katey said...

this may be dumb, but did you make these or find the pics online?

Susan Weinroth said...

these are all photos from the photo website Flickr - you can mark photos as favorites on Flickr - these are some of my favorites. ;) the links below the collage link back the creator/photographer of each.

Michelle said...

Those are just so happy.