March 5, 2010

member inspiration

Happy Friday!!! Since our challenge this week is to lift another member, I thought I'd share some gorgeous layouts that I found in the Baker's Dozen gallery. The gallery was bursting to the seams with inspiration, so I concentrated on finding pages that I thought would be quick to recreate - we've only got one more day for the challenge!


(bonnets & ruffles, by christyn)


(sisters, by valerieb)


(i love you guys, by courtney)

(This layout is headed to Scrapbook Trends magazine. Yay!)

introducing miss edie, by ember s)


(beach, by allieh)


(box of sweets, by valerieb)



Happy lifting! =) Now there's no excuse not to jump in and join the challenge! ;)

7 comments:

Zarah said...

Those are fantastic! I am interpreting this as it's ok to use what ever papers I choose? I don't have to use the kit? Is that correct? Would love to join in, but I don't have the kit so that's why I'm asking! :)

*reyanna* said...

Wow, these are all awesome! Thank you so much for pointing them out!! :D

lisa truesdell said...

Yes, Zarah, you can use any product!! :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh geeze I sdomehow missed this challenge! I have been sick all week (I am accepting sympathy hugs by the way.....gifts are optional.....lol) I'm glad we have til tomorrow!! I will jump on this tonight when the boys go to bed. I bought some new goodies today I am dying to play with and I have a couple of new techniques I wanna whip out :)I love all of these examples!!!

Zarah said...

Thank you for the answer, Lisa!! I'll get on it asap! :D

MichelleB said...

These are wonderful!

Denise said...

Mine are up in the gallery (I did two of them), listed as "lift challenge." sooo fun and I got to work with my new Anthology kit on one of them. Thanks!!