September 17, 2010

Member Spotlight: Margrethe

Today's spotlight is on member Margrethe.
Her unique compositions and photographs always capture my eye.
I asked Margrethe a few questions...here's what she had to say.

1. What's your 3 must have products?
This is so difficult... After being scared of mists, mists are now starting to become a must-have. I also love tape - washi tape, ducts tape or just ordinary masking tape. And I just love alpha stickers.

2. Current Inspiration?
Everyone on the Studio Calico message board/gallery! Seriously. You guys are all amazing!

3. Favorite Studio Calico Kit?
My first Kit was August 2009, Over the Rainbow, and even though I love them all... My favorite must have to be Granny's Cupboard.

4. What are you listening to right now?
I'm not a person who listens to a lot of music, but the car is currently playing Depeche Mode and Ego Likeness.

5. Guilty pleasure?
At the moment I have a thing for rice pudding (the Norwegian kind mentioned).

6. Layout that best represents you as a scrapper

Check out more of Margrethe's layouts here in the Studio Calico gallery.
Keep up with her here on her blog.

Thanks Margrethe for being apart of the Studio Calico community and inspiring us all with your visual and artistic layouts!

6 comments:

kathleen said...

Congrats Margrethe!!!! Well deserved spotlight!!!!!
Like Tina, I'm a huge fan of your gorgeous photography! Love your style!

Melinda AKA medialady said...

Love the look of your layouts!

Gracie said...

Congrats Margrethe!
Love your work!

Katherine said...

Great work, great style.

Linda Brun said...

Gratulerer Magrethe, vel fortjent... Du er en kjempeinspirator. Digger stilen din og gleder meg til kurs med deg i neste måned... knib....

rosemaryschild said...

Great Giveaway! Thanks for the inspiration!