September 22, 2010

Sunday Sketch - Sasha's version :)

I played with the Sunday Sketch this week! This layout, my friends, may look nothing like the sketch in the end, but I promise you I started with it! :)

DSC_0043 copy

I punched the classic butterfly out of a scrap cardstock. Then, using that as a mask (and covering the rest of the layout) I misted them with *from the bottom* - Orange Sherbet, Sunflower, Bubblegum and Pink Lemonade. Then, I lifted the mask, and using the 'outline' classic butterfly stamp, I stamp roughly where the masked images are with Fired Brick. And again with Black Soot.

And the rub on was applied on a Studio Calico brown bag. Makes me happy, that brown bag. *grins* I hope you'll play along, if you haven't already!


9 comments:

Zarah said...

Oh, sweetie - no one inspires me like you do. This ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

Sasha girl, you are completely rockin' the blog this week with all of you pages!

nailgirl said...

this is totally cool sasha! gonna play around with this sketch when i get some time!

Sandra Korten said...

Wow, I like this layout very much!! I've got to try it out!

marianne-g said...

Way, way cool!

Ursula Schneider said...

Girl, has anyone ever told you how amazing you are? Well duh! Of course they have, the 5 people just before me! Love it and love your stuff girl, keep it comin!

Michelle said...

Awesome layout Sasha!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my word that is gorgeous!!

amytangerine said...

stunning and so cool. looks like thailand looks good on you ladies!