September 21, 2010

Outside Inspiration + Bonus Challenge

Hey everyone!
Yes, you read that right! I have a bonus challenge for you this week! It's gonna be fun, I promise :)

You'll get two images - as below. All you have to do is be inspired by them. A layout, a card, an altered item - whatever makes your heart happy.


(via persimmonandpink on Etsy)

Here's my take :)



This layout makes me smile, wholeheartedly. That photo, wasn't even perfect. They were busy spinning at the playground, didn't wanna stop, didn't wanna pose for mommy. *sigh* My babies.

I used kraft cardstock + white flower to mimic the tan purse. Then I stamped my title in many colors just like the graphic print. I added some 'me'~ness with the subtle misting, jute, punched butterfly, tiny attacher, tim holtz memo pins and Studio Calico Rub Ons - the alphabet border.

Now it's your turn to be inspired.

Please link back your entries to this thread. Winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries. I'll draw a winner for a $5 GV to our favorite shop next Monday morning.

Yes, you have one extra day to work on this one. :) Have fun!!

7 comments:

Zarah said...

WOW! That might be THE most amazing layout I have ever seen! It is outstanding! *drools and swoons*

Haggith said...

this is absolutely amazing!!! love it to bits!!!

Anonymous said...

I really love your layout and the way you interpreted the inspiration images :-) you have a good eye for finding inspiration everywhere and that inspires ME! Thanks!

Simply Scrapbooks said...

What kind of ink was used?

MichelleB said...

That purse has been in my Etsy faves for some time now! Love it! And I love how you used it for inspiration!

Unknown said...

When is the challege deadline?

Jennifer Larson said...

Should we use both as inspiration or is one OK?