September 14, 2010

Sneak Night Winners

And the winners of the My Mind's Eye prize packs are............

Blackbird:

Somertime said...

The mummy costume I made my son by hand sewing strips of gauze to a white shirt and pants and then wrapping his head. As the night wore on the strips began to pull away waving in the breeze behind him as he ran from yard to yard.

September 13, 2010 11:12 PM


Haunted:

Laci J said...

My favorite halloween costume was last year when I baked mustache cookies on a stick. So simple and AWESOME!!! Best Halloween pics I've ever had.

September 14, 2010 3:36 AM


Winners, please send an email to info@studiocalico.com to claim your prize. Include the following information:

  • Name:
  • Subscriber: (y/n)
  • Contest: Sneak Night Giveaway 9/14
  • Prize Won:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Carol said...

My favorite Halloween costume is Raggedy Ann. My grandma nicknamed me Raggedy Ann when I was a little girl. I had ultra fine blonde hair and didn't want anyone to brush it and get the tangles out. So, my grandma nicknamed me Raggedy Ann because I would rather have tangles then have someone brush out the tangles. So, I wear a Raggedy Ann costume each Halloween and hand out ice pops and treats to the kids that come to my home.

Laci J said...

YAY! SO wierd seeing my name under winner. I'm loving it!