June 11, 2010

Member Inspiration - Documentary + Partly Sunny

It's official - Documentary is live and shipping! That means the gallery is filling up with fantastic layouts. Here's a few that caught my eye:


By MandieLou




By Tina A



By BrwnEyes525



by DPayne

So if you haven't picked any up yet, this is a great line for all of your summer projects...and when you do, make sure to link up to the gallery!

And, there have been a few fantastic layouts from our last kit, Partly Sunny, as well.


by DPayne



By Norcha



By Kimberlyaltga

xoxo,
Steph W

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous, gorgegous layouts! Looking forward to playing with my kit!

MichelleB said...

These pages are fabulous! I can't wait for my Documentary goodies to get here!

{VICKI} said...

This post if overflowing with inspiration!

Anonymous said...

will you be adding Documentary to your shop soon?

Ann said...

How fun to see my layout! Thanks for putting it up there! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Some awesome pages! I want to go get my scrap on now! :)

Amy S. said...

I love it when I go to a blog and there are all kinds of layouts. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Laetitia67 said...

Woaw!!!!! What a lot of beautiful page!!!!
Hugs from France :)

Mandie said...

love seeing all the new layouts in the gallery! what a surprise to see one of mine this morning! thanks, steph!

Diane Payne said...

Lots of fun stuff here. Tina sure knows how to make cut out photos look good. Makes me want to give it a try. Thanks for posting mine - it was a great surprise.