June 15, 2010

Outside Inspo: Bold Prints

Hey...Tink here.
One thing I'm super excited about is getting our nursery ready.
I knew from the get go that I would purchase several inspirational, quirky bold quotes from different artists on Etsy.
And since bold is our theme of the week, I thought I would show you a few of my faves.







(*)loving these bold metal letters.

(*)


(oh...I can't remember the source for this cutie but if you do, let me know)

(*)
words to live by.

(*) this one just makes me smile.

(*)

this one's great, especailly if you're like me and you read before turning in for the night.

4 comments:

Joy Madison said...

I have favorited several of these on etsy myself :D

Erica M. in Ohio said...

I ove the bird with the french fry one, how can you not smile???

Sabrina Mix said...

Hi, Tina!

I think the "don't hold back" is a Nan Lawson's creation.

xoxo

Beijos e sucesso!!!

MY SCRAP BLOG: http://www.sabrinamix.com/scrapbooking

christen [good day sunshine] said...

heyyy! thanks so much for including my print! :) LOVE your blog!