June 1, 2010

Summer Inspiration

Hello! I hope you all are having a great start to the week after the holiday weekend. It's always so hard to get back into the routine after a few days off. I'm here with some summertime inspiration for your summer layouts. I stumbled upon quite a few inspiring things...

Adorable octopus beach towel from Pottery Barn Kids...


This sweet little fish mobile from almost sunday's etsy shop! How cute!
I fell in love with this print from bomobob when I saw it...I have a feeling it will make it's way into my home :)
Color and pattern inspiration from my favorite home store....Crate and Barrel!
Loving this graphic sunshine print from nella design studio...
I hope these summery finds inspire you as much as they did me. I'll be back with my summer photo challenge layout on Saturday. Don't forget to stock up on shop items before Thursday in order to have them ship free with your June kit. There are some great stamps that are *perfect* for all the summery layouts you're bound to be creating this summer...like this one, these and my favorite alpha, which is good for any season ;)

2 comments:

Domi said...

Ce kit est trop trop beau... j'adore... bises

scrapouille said...

waouh super kit je suis fan
bises